A renovated, historical Victorian farm cottage dating to 1898 and originally owned by the town’s first mayor. This self-catering facility can accommodate eight people in three double rooms and one single room. One double room has en suite facalities,whilst the rest share facilities. Communal areas include a lounge with TV and DVD player, kitchen, braai area and splash pool. Meals are available on request and is served in the kitchen. Situated in a quiet area, ideal for relaxing.